Are you are looking for classes for your child, your teen or perhaps yourself – well HVT have got you covered!
Our team of experienced teachers are known for their superior tuition – coaching and supporting both children and adults to learn a variety of dance styles here at HVT in a fun and engaging environment.
We have a vast selection of classes available in 2020, including:
- Tap: Focusing on the L.G.T.D.A syllabus for the first half of the year and concert routines for the second half of the year. Tap is a great way to improve rhythm, understand the music and create beats with your feet!
- Ballet: Focusing on the R.A.D (Royal Academy of Dance) syllabus – the most recognised ballet organisation in the world. Ballet teaches dancers the fundamentals of technique, which can be used in a variety of other dance styles.
- Jazz: A fun, popular dance style that incorporates technique and energy with a focus on upbeat music. A great style for those who also participate in a ballet class, as the technical principles learned in ballet assist those in their jazz classes.
- Hip Hop: Focusing on current music and modern trends, this class teaches students a choreographed routine with detailed and intricate movements.
- Acro: A great class to hone your strength, increase your flexibility and work on your balance. Our acro class teaches students to be fearless in a safe and supported environment.
- Contemporary & Lyrical: An opportunity forthose students participating in our ballet classes, this style utilises a strong technique teamed with more fluid movement.
- Teen Rec Class: This class is the ideal option for those dancers 13+ who want a non-competitive, fun experience which offers a mix of jazz and contemporary styles. Think fitness, flexibility, cardio and fun!
- Adult Tap: A mixture of exercises in the barre and centre, followed by a routine – our adult’s tap class is a great class for those who have danced in the past or simply want to try something new!
- Adults Combo Class: Similar to our teen rec class, our adult’s combo class combines several styles and focuses on fitness, flexibility and fun. Students learn up-to-date styles with modern music. A great way to keep fit and have fun in the process!
- Exams/Comp classes: Wanting to take your dancing to the next level? We have both exam and comp classes for those who are looking to advance or wanting to perform!
Interested in giving it a go? Make this year – your year to try something new here at HVT! Contact us to receive our 2020 timetable and to learn more about our classes. You may be yet to try your first class at HVT, but we guarantee it won’t be your last!
Active and Creative kids vouchers accepted
Plus, HVT are an Active Kids and Creative Kids provider, which means families can claim $300 off their fees in term 1 for school-enrolled children between 4.5 and 18 years of age.
Contact us today to organise a trial class for yourself or your child!
103 Newcastle Road East Maitland (Opposite Maitland Toyota)