RSD Girls Tap Shoes
We always recommend that you firstly measure the foot to assist in choosing the correct shoe size. We have included some instructions below which we find provides the most accurate measurement.
- Place a piece of A4 paper on the floor making sure the back edge is against the wall.
- Place the foot on the paper with the back of the heel touching the wall.
- With a pen or pencil mark the paper at the end of the longest toe.
- Measure in centimetres from the wall to your mark on the paper for the actual foot length.
When choosing your size our customer feedback suggests the following allowances should be added to the foot length for comfort and growth:
• Tap Shoes : 0.5cm to 1.0cm for Classic Buckle Tap, Lace Up Oxford, Pro Taps
• Lace Up Full and Split Sole Jazz Shoes : 0.5cm to 1.0cm
*We suggest adding an additional 0.5cm to accommodate a wide foot.